- CoolSculpting – Fat Reduction
- Dr. Gael Cosmetic Dermatology
- SmoothShapes – Cellulite Treatment
- Guinot Skin Care
- Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Microcurrent Treatment
- About Dr. Lyubov Moysik, D.O./M.D.
- Lymphatic drainage MASSAGE
- MeDioStar NeXT Pro Laser Hair Removal by Asclepion
What is Ultrasonic Cavitation ?
Ultrasonic Cavitation is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction. It’s one of the safest treatments for cellulite reduction. In places where diet or exercise are powerless, Ultrasonic Cavitation will allow you to reshape your body!
How does Ultrasonic Cavitation work?
Ultrasound waves cause destruction of fat cell membranes, the released content is then absorbed by your body. Ultrasonic Cavitation system uses multi directional acoustic waves to ensure that focused energy is applied to a selected area damaging fat cells only. After releasing fat into system, body starts to break it down and eventually disposes it through lymphatic system over the course of a week.
To make it all even more safe, built in transducer provides real time acoustic and optical feedback of the treatment.
Ultrasonic Cavitation treatment is painless although may result in some discomfort and momentary redness. Our specialists urge to drink water on regular basis to help the rash disappear.
Areas that can be treated by Ultrasonic Cavitation include:
- Arms – inner arm, back arm, full arm
- Abdomen – upper & lower abdomen
- Love handles
- Thighs – front, back, inner, outer
- Back area – bra line, lower back
Ultrasound Cavitation being painless and non surgical anti cellulite treatment doesn’t have a recovery downtime. Treatment duration time can vary between 20-30 minutes depending on the size of target area and the density of fat cells. For best results 6-9 sessions are advised with 1 week interval time.
Benefits of Ultrasound Cellulite Removal
- Betters blood circulation
- Restores skin’s elasticity
- Flattens out skin & shapes body without any surgical help
8 Treatments – $159
10 Treatments – $199