Lymphatic Drainage Massage
What is the Lymphatic System?
Your lymphatic system is a network of vessels that contain lymph, a mixture of water, proteins, immune system components, waste products, and other by-products of cell metabolism. Lymph nodes, which filter out the debris, are found throughout the body.
What is a Lymphatic Drainage Machine?
A lymphatic drainage machine is an inflatable suit that wraps around different parts of your body. Once the suit is on and you’re lying comfortably, a technician turns on the machine. The suit slowly fills with air, which lightly compresses different parts of your body. This gently massages your muscles and stimulates the flow of lymph through your body, ensuring that all lymph moves through all of your lymph nodes and doesn’t build up in any one area of the body.
What are the Benefits of Lymphatic Drainage Machine Treatments?
Lymphatic drainage machine treatments have several benefits, including:
• More efficient elimination of toxins and excess fluids from the body.
• Reduced cellulite and fatty deposits in the stomach, thighs, and buttocks.
• Increased metabolism, which enhances overall weight loss.
• Increased collagen production, which improves skin tone and elasticity.
• Reduced pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
• Faster recovery from illnesses and injuries.
• Relief from digestive issues, allergies, migraines, and chronic pain.
• Overall relaxation and stress relief.
The more often you have a lymphatic drainage treatment the more you’ll see and feel the benefits.
Please note that lymphatic drainage massage is not appropriate for those with epilepsy, deep vein thrombosis, or numbness or open wounds anywhere on their body. It is also not appropriate for those who have pacemakers.
Talk to one of the lymphatic drainage technicians at Eureka Body Care & Spa to determine if lymphatic drainage massage is right for you.
Results May Vary