- CoolSculpting – Fat Reduction
- Dr. Gael Cosmetic Dermatology
- SmoothShapes – Cellulite Treatment
- Guinot Skin Care
- Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Microcurrent Treatment
- About Dr. Lyubov Moysik, D.O./M.D.
- Lymphatic drainage MASSAGE
- MeDioStar NeXT Pro Laser Hair Removal by Asclepion
Microcurrent Facelift Treatment
Microcurrent Treatment is another of our skin and body care procedures. It is a skin rejuvenation method that focuses on reducing fine lines and wrinkles, restoring a toned, healthy and younger look to your skin.
In skin care therapy our microcurrent treatment is used to smooth the skin. This is done by reprograming the muscle fiber and has a long history of effectively being used to treat a wide range of injuries from skin related to bone fractures.
Today Microcurrent is one of the most popular and effective methods against skin aging for different age groups.
In younger patients it’s used to prevent the future signs of aging. The treatment for older clients focuses on minimizing fine lines and wrinkles as well as improving general appearance of the skin. Microcurrent treatment, also known as the Red Carpet treatment or the lunchtime facelift will allow you to see visible results immediately following your first session!
How does Microcurrent work?
Microcurrent helps stimulate and tone face muscles using electrical stimulation. It was originally invented as a treatment for bell’s palsy patients, who suffer from muscle atrophy. The treatment uses low level of electrical current to stimulate the energy within the cell and lift the muscle. According to clinical studies microcurrent treatment increases collagen production by 14%, elastin by 48%, and blood circulation by 38% in just 20 days. Additionally it helps the body produce amino acids and adenosine triphosphate (ATP) repairing cells and restoring a healthy appearance. Microcurrent uses microamps (Ua); there are 1,000 microamps in a milliamp (mA). Because of this very low current sensory nerves aren’t even affected, hence the procedure is barely noticeable and absolutely painless.
Microcurrent is a safe non invasive skin rejuvenation method with visible effect already after the first procedure and continued improve with each subsequent procedure. The number of needed procedures depends on patient’s skin condition and age. Additionally to series of basic treatments our doctors recommend further “maintenance” procedures to keep youthful look for longer periods of time. Every additional procedure helps new contour strengthen its position. Generally patients will notice a 5 to 7 year reduction in skin aging.
- 20 – 30 years old: to slow down the aging process
- 30 – 35 years old: 4 – 6 basic procedures, 1x per week Maintenance 6-8 weeks
- 35 – 40 years old: 6 – 10 basic procedures, 2x per week; Maintenance 6 – 8 weeks
- 40 – 50 years old: 8 – 12 basic procedures, 3x per week for 1 week and 2x a week thereafter. Maintenance every 4 – 8 weeks.
- 50 – 60 years old: 12 – 15 basic procedures, 3x per week for 2 weeks and 2x per week thereafter. Maintenance every 4 – 8 weeks.
- 60 plus years: 15 basic procedures, 3x per week; Maintenance every 4 weeks.
- Perfect “Lunchtime Facelift” for special occasions that lasts up to two days.
- Post surgical facelift to support the lift and treat blood stasis, scarring and numbness.
Benefits of Microcurrent treatment:
- Enhances muscle tone in the face and neck
- Lift sagging jowls and eyebrows
- Gets rid of dead skin cells
- Treats Sun damaged skin
- Increases product absorption
- Lessens signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines
Microcurrent and Fillers
Microcurrent is often used with fillers to maximize the effect. Fillers are great to diminish fine lines and wrinkles but they don’t affect muscles in any way. Microcurrent contours muscles and helps increase natural collagen and elastin production. This is why many doctors recommend additional microcurrent procedures 2 weeks after Botox and fillers. Low currents help contour the muscles for a better result and to prolong the effect.
When to avoid Microcurrent Treatment:
You should avoid treatment if you have any of these conditions: Pacemaker, Pregnancy, Thrombosis, Phlebitis, Epilepsy, or Cancer
This non surgical facelift method targets sagging skin, stimulates the muscles and restores a youthful look. We use targeted serums, nutrient infusions and customized face masks which contribute to your skin’s fresh appearance. For visible results with lasting effects our specialists recommend a minimum of 10 treatments.
1 Treatment – $150
10 Treatment Series – $1250
MicroCurrent Lunchtime Facelift
Got a big event coming up and you want to look your best? Get a quick face lift for immediate improvement that lasts up to 2 days. Recommended to prolong the results of medical treatments such as Botox® injections and other cosmetic injectable fillers.
1 Treatment – $125
Add-on MicroCurrent for Eye Area or Mouth Area – $35
MicroCurrent Express Treatment
This express treatment targets heavy signs of aging around your eyes, forehead, around your mouth and on your jawline. With help of microcurrent treatments fine lines and wrinkles are reduced to minimum. Additional intense hydration refreshes your skin and general appearance. A Microcurrent Express procedure takes 20 minutes and delivers instant results. Make your age a mystery and have everyone guessing! For more details contact our specialists!
1 Treatment – $60
10 Treatment Series – $500