Eureka Body Care and Spa Policies
To make your visit to our facility the most pleasant and relaxing experience possible we kindly ask you to get familiar with our policies in advance.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
- Please schedule your appointment for any service as early as possible to avoid any possible problems regarding your choice of treatment time and desired specialist.
To book/ cancel a visit please call. You will receive reminders of your next appointment via email/text.
- Any cancellation/rescheduling must take place at least 24 hours before the appointment time. In case you cancel the same day or don’t show you for your procedure, your next visit will automatically be annulled.
- To make an appointment for CoolSculpting Body Shaping procedure an upfront payment of a minimum of $50 is required. In the case of same day cancellation or not attending, your deposit will be lost.
If you are running more than 10 minutes late we will try our best to accommodate you.
Please take into consideration that we value all our clients’ time therefore we might have to reduce your appointment duration or reschedule.
We accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard. All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Consideration for Clients Who Are Minors
If the client is between 15 and 18 years old a written permission from parents or guardians is required. For clients under 15 years old it’s mandatory to be accompanied by a parent or guardian during all procedures.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance for us. Please note that once services are carried out, there can be no refunds.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders and gift card orders are not exchangeable.
- No refund is given for partially used package purchases because they are purchased at a discount.
Eureka Body Care and Spa cannot be held responsible for loss or damages to any personal belongings. We advise our clients to keep all personal items with them during the visit.
Taxes & Gratuities
Our service fees/online vouchers do not include tax or gratuities. Our clients are welcome to leave gratuities as a way of thanking our staff for their outstanding service.
Gift Certificates & Vouchers
Expired gift certificates and vouchers will be accepted for half of the original value for 30 days after expiration date. After 30 days no expired gift certificates or vouchers will be accepted. Groupon or Amazon local voucher cancellations must be directly addressed with the online merchant.
We are sorry, Skin Care products and Spa & Salon Services are not refundable.
Please note that you authorize services at your own risk. Redness, soreness, and irritation are possible side effects. You must notify your technician if you are pregnant, taking any new medications, or have been diagnosed with an illness as this may affect your eligibility for the procedure. The spa reserves the rights to decline any services.